Product ManagerApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need product managers who love to identify customer needs that lead to performant, elegant, and useful solutions used by millions. People use our solutions to provide information about care and coverage when it is needed most to make decisions about their health. We develop digital services that empower patients and caregivers with cost and quality information, as they have come to expect.
Do you like to tackle complex problems and help define/build their solution? Do you like to translate the needs of humans into software designs and solutions? Do you enjoy the complex data analysis with large data sets? If you answer “yes” to many/all of these questions then you may be just the kind of person we are looking for.
The Bellese Team is charged with supporting CMS in their effort to modernize the Medicare Payment System. We employ a research-driven, user-centered, agile, and adaptive product development approach to deliver modern and standards-based solutions. This effort empowers CMS to provide responsive, correct, and accessible systems and processes for processing payments. The team works very closely with our CMS customer teams, as well as other teams in the modernization effort.
What you’re good at
● Sitting in the customer’s and user’s shoes: you seek to understand and empathize with the users and their goals – their problems are your problems.
● Reducing ambiguity in problems through quantitative and qualitative research – you work with your team to go to the source and make sure you truly understand the issues that the providers and customers want to be solved.
● Ruthlessly prioritizing the right features and solutions, and knowing how to define “right”
● Measuring results: you define success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works and what doesn’t.
● Succinctly communicating or demonstrating issues to your team, and leading the thought process of your team to drive toward feasible, viable, and highly-usable solutions.
● Working with customer support and user research to identify current user experience issues, and driving measurable improvements.
● Working a part of an agile software development team - you’re a creative thinker and skilled communicator who thrives in cross-functional teams.
● Translating ideas into actionable, testable solutions, and working with engineering teams to define and implement those solutions.
● Releasing and supporting software systems to healthcare providers.
● Managing a product backlog (Epics, Features, User Stories) in support of a strategic Product Roadmap
● Engaging and communicating with both technical and non-technical folks
● All stages of the product development lifecycle - from research through design inception through implementation
Extras credit for expertise in:
● Healthcare product management where access to the users is difficult, expensive, or impossible
● Working knowledge of on-the-ground clinical operations or revenue cycle management in healthcare
● Clinical Quality Measures
● Jira ninjitsu
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 6 or more years of professional experience
Apply For This Job
● Three weeks paid leave
● (Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture)
● $3000 annual education stipend
● MacBook Pro, Home Monitor, $150 annual electronic stipend
● Collaborative, learning environment
● (Health Benefits)
● (401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution)
● Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post Pandemic
● Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply for This Job” to get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement