Principal Engineer, Solution Architect- FHIRApply Now
Attend FHIR community engagements such as: conferences, meetups, boot camps, forums, and other interaction points
Improve and create content tutorials, developer guides, client libraries alongside the Development Team for current and future project developers
Support relevant Federal Government wide projectsField questions and feedback from the greater FHIR community.
This role may triage support requests and bug reports as they come from the user communityHelp develop and share news with the user community about major milestones and updates to the product.
- Extensive knowledge of the FHIR specification, FHIR tooling and the overall FHIR community.
- Ability to read and interpret FHIR Implementation Guides, specifically the CARIN CDPDE Implementation Guide
- Ability to communicate and work with the CARIN alliance to help test, revise and shape CARIN implementation guides
- Ability to read and review JAVA code and HAPI FHIR library
- Ability to present, teach and mentor on topics relating to FHIR and interoperability
- Ability to research and respond to customer questions relating to data and FHIR
- Light programming and database skills desirable
- Understanding of healthcare financial data and claims processing helpful
- Minimum/General Experience: 7+ years of experience in software design and development, architecture, operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other engineering background, or equivalent work experience. *Four years of additional hands on experience in a relevant field and a high school diploma may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Work from home setup including Macbook (possibly used/refurbished)
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
Apply For This Job
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement