The recruiter will develop and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract capable, engaged talent for the organization across all services offered.
- Collaborate with company and program leaders to identify necessary roles and draft comprehensive job descriptions
- Advertise positions and manage workflow in internal ATS system to initially screen candidates
- Leverage online recruiting resources, networking events & communication channels to source and recruit candidates
- Manage the interview process, including scheduling with internal and external parties, as well as offer, negotiation and closing process
- Build and maintain a strong network of potential candidates
- Partner with outside recruiting firm as necessary on specific positions as outlined by leadership
- Collaborate with company and program leaders to maintain open position inventory and salary requirements.
- Proactive and willing to drive processes
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle and maintain sensitive information
- Experience with federal government contracting
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least five years related experience required.
Apply For This Job
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement