Associate Product ManagerApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need a kick-butt product manager who can collaboratively work to define user problems, communicate requirements, and find solutions that are backed by data, testing, and most of all, empathy for users. Do you like to tackle complex problems and help define/build their solution? Are you adept at translating the needs of humans into software designs and solutions? Are you excited by the prospect of learning about cutting-edge techniques for analyzing large data sets? If you answer “yes” to many/all of these questions then you may be just the kind of person we are looking for. If you’re excited to grow your career as a product person while getting exposed to groundbreaking solutions that improve the healthcare journey for patients and providers in the United States, read on.
The team you’ll be joining is charged with maintaining and improving the software at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that supports the Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) program. Thousands of hospitals across the country depend on these systems to submit quality measure data that reflects the care beneficiaries receive in their facility. Our teams will continuously strive to modernize these systems, while improving them in ways that reduce provider burden and minimize costs to CMS. We do this through Human-centered design and Service design practices, product thinking, and skilled engineering.
What you’re already good at
- Sitting in the customer’s and user’s shoes: you seek to understand and empathize with the users and their goals – their problems are your problems.
- Communicating effectively with team members and stakeholders, especially engineers.
- Succinctly communicating or demonstrating issues to your team, and leading the thought process of your team to drive toward feasible, viable, and highly-usable solutions.
- Working closely with users and stakeholders to gain a detailed understanding of requirements that can be communicated to development teams.
- Evaluating business processes and knowing the right questions to ask to uncover anticipated requirements.
- Translating business requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Facilitating meetings and preparing presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Working a part of an agile software development team - you’re a creative thinker and skilled communicator who thrives in cross-functional teams.
- Engaging and communicating with both technical and non-technical folksRuthlessly prioritizing the right features and solutions, and knowing how to define “right”
- Healthcare product management where access to the users is difficult, expensive, or impossible.
- Working knowledge of on-the-ground clinical operations or revenue cycle management in healthcare.
- Clinical Quality Measures.
- Jira ninjitsu.
Competencies you’ll develop (or continue to grow) at Bellese
- Learning about and applying product and design thinking frameworks to problem solving and managing the software development lifecycle.
- Releasing and supporting software systems to healthcare providers.
- Managing a product backlog (Epics, Features, User Stories) in support of a strategic Product Roadmap.
- Reducing ambiguity in problems through quantitative and qualitative research – working with your team to go to the source and make sure you truly understand the issues that the providers and customers want to be solved.
- Measuring results: defining success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works and what doesn’t.
- Working with customer support and user research to identify current user experience issues, and driving measurable improvements.
- Translating ideas into actionable, testable solutions, and working with engineering teams to define and implement those solutions.
- All stages of the product development lifecycle - from research through design inception through implementation.
What We Offer
- People are our greatest asset. We want to provide you with a team-oriented, collaborative environment where you can achieve autonomy, mastery, and purpose in your work.
- A focus on your product career - we want you to become the best Product person you can be, and for you to continue to grow with us. We have a rapidly growing and maturing Product Community of Practice that will help you grow, and to which you can contribute.
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Three weeks paid leave(Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture)
- Macbook Pro, Home Monitor, $150 annual electronic stipend
- Collaborative, learning environment(Health Benefits)
- (401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution)
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post Pandemic
- Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
- Bachelor of Science in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ or more years of professional experience
Apply For This Job
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply for This Job” to get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement