Content Strategist (User Experience)Apply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need a talented content strategist to join our Human-Centered Design team in creating intuitive experiences for users amid a complex enterprise environment.
Do you like to tackle complex problems and help define/build their solution? Do you like to translate the needs of humans into software designs and solutions? Do you enjoy using data to improve the experience of users? If you answer “yes” to many/all of these questions then you may be just the kind of person we are looking for.
Our team is charged with maintaining and improving the software at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that manages incentive-based quality improvement programs across the United States. Our teams will continuously strive to modernize these systems, while improving them in ways that reduce provider burden and minimize costs to CMS. We do this through HCD and Service design practices, product thinking, and skilled engineering. At Bellese, we’re relentlessly focused on enabling and empowering providers to focus on improving the quality and safety of patient care.
Bellese Technologies is a cutting-edge civic technology firm. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. Bellese is minority owned and operated. We provide an environment focused around helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
You’re good at
- Participating in Human-Centered Design (HCD) and service design strategy discussions from inception to release
- Writing concise, engaging content that maintains brand voice and personalityDeveloping email communications strategy and content
- Writing, scripting, and storyboarding for multimedia contentUnderstanding user needs to develop content specifications for development teams, addressing the end-to-end experience.
- Optimizing content and governance strategies, connecting dots across channels to deliver a seamless experience.
- Planning for and documenting content strategies through artifacts such as content inventories, audits, content mapping/modeling, voice and brand guidelines and content management.
- Participating in mapping user journeys needs from start to finish.
- Contributing to design systems as appropriate.
- Working in an agile environment, delivering incremental product functionality in short iterations.
- Writing, reviewing and editing copy for a variety of contexts, media formats, and content types.
- Critiques and suggesting alternatives when necessary.
- Using proper language structure and grammar in the English language.
We need your help to
- Sit in the customer’s and user’s shoes: you seek to understand and empathize with the users and their goals – their problems are your problems.
- Plan and manage effective multimodal communication between stakeholders and end users.
- Reduce ambiguity in problems through quantitative and qualitative research – you work with your team to go to the source and make sure you truly understand the issues that the providers and customers want to be solved.
- Ruthlessly prioritize the right features and solutions, and know how to define “right.”
- Measure results: you define success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works and what doesn’t.
- Succinctly communicating or demonstrating issues to your team, and leading the thought process of your team to drive toward feasible, viable, and highly-usable solutions.
- Work with customer support and user research teams to identify current user experience issues, and drive measurable improvements.
- Work as part of an agile software development team - you’re a creative thinker and skilled communicator who thrives in cross-functional teams.
- Engage and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Carry out all stages of the product development lifecycle - from research through design inception through implementation.
Extra credit for expertise in
- Using Atlassian Jira to increase efficiency of and transparency into the work management of an agile software development team
- Healthcare product management where access to the users is difficult, expensive, or impossible
- Working knowledge of on-the-ground clinical operations or revenue cycle management in healthcare
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Macbook Pro, monitor, $150 annual electronics stipend
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post-pandemic
- Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
- A commitment to civic technology and working on things that make an impact
Apply For This Job
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply For This Job” and get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement