Director of ProductApply Now
Bellese Technologies is a healthcare technology firm serving millions of Americans. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths.
The Director of Product at Bellese sets the overall vision for how we build products for our clients. The products we build serve millions of Americans on behalf of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This role will formalize our product delivery capabilities and enhance the service we provide to our clients.An ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare technology working with populations of data. Additionally, they would have experience with a P&L line of business and understand the process of selling services to clients.
- 5+ years of product leadership
- Experience leading company functions with an eye towards growth
- 5+ years of experience in leading products for clients
- Knowledge of professional services / consulting
- Partner with company leaders to build and execute a product discipline strategy
- Build company ability to demonstrate product value and propose product improvements to clients
- Build product management careers for employees to progress within the company
- Lead professional development of senior product leaders within the company
- Partner with program directors to and individual product leaders to ensure successful quality and delivery of product work
Nice to have
- Experience in federal contracting
- Experience with digital health products
- Experience leading organizations with multiple product teams working on different and distinct products
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Work from home setup including Macbook
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with 3% match contribution
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post-pandemic
- A commitment to civic technology and working on things that make an impact
Apply For This Job
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply For This Job” and get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement