Senior Service DesignerApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. We provide an environment focused around helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
- Develop research plans and hypotheses. Work with product owners and stakeholders to validate research hypotheses.
- Use both qualitative and quantitative methods such as interviews, surveys, card sorting/tree testing, usability testing, etc. Know which research methods to apply in which context, given product team goals and needs.
- Sit in the customer’s and user’s shoes: you seek to understand and empathize with the users and their goals – their problems are your problems.
- Identify current user experience issues, and drive measurable improvements.
- Value outcomes more than the tools used to produce outcomes.
- Find, recruit, and schedule research participants.
- Communicate effectively with clients, research participants, and teammates.
- Analyze research findings to create actionable insights and work with designers to translate them into product features.
- Design heuristic evaluations.
- Design digital experiences rooted in research that are easily understood by users.
- Design leading and innovative digital services that help improve the quality of healthcare in America.
- Balance business goals, user needs, and project constraints.
- Communicate research insights to product owners and stakeholders and contribute to the existing body of knowledge about users of CMS services and products.
- Work as part of an agile software development team - you’re a creative thinker and skilled communicator who thrives in cross-functional teams.
- Work with diverse product teams including business stakeholders, product owners, product managers, delivery managers, designers, developers, and other researchers.
- Measure results: you define success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works and what doesn’t.
- Succinctly communicate or demonstrate issues to your team, and lead the thought process of your team to drive toward feasible, viable, and highly-usable solutions.
- Help develop and execute research plans and contribute to the development of a strategic product roadmap.
- Engage and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Support all stages of the product development lifecycle - from research through design inception through implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- 10 or more years of professional experience.
- Proficiency with UI design tools (such as Figma, Sketch, etc), Google Analytics, HotJar, and graphical prototyping tools (such as InVision, Figma, UXPin, or Adobe XD).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Deeply curious and collaborative mindset.
- Healthcare product management and areas where access to the users may be difficult.
- Working knowledge of on-the-ground clinical operations or revenue cycle management in healthcare.
- Bonus - Prior experience with CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, or federal contracting a huge plus.
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Work from home setup including Macbook (possibly used/refurbished)
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
Apply For This Job
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply For This Job” and get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement