Senior Engineer, Testing & Quality AssuranceApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. We provide an environment focused around helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
The Senior Engineer, testing will join the HQR contract team. Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) is a software system that Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) uses to measure the quality of care that hospitals are providing not only to Medicare recipients, but also to the general U.S. population.
- Lead in the design and development, and maintenance of scalable and robust test automation frameworks and scripts.
- Collaborate closely with software developers to identify and fix software bugs and defects.
- Mentor and guide both junior and mid level QA team members, fostering a collaborative and inclusive team culture
- Write, execute, and evaluate test cases to target areas of most risk, and provide testing metrics.
- Implement automated testing of various features across multiple systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the software testing process.
- Assist in defining and implementing strategies for integration and system testing.
- Perform thorough code and design reviews, providing constructive feedback to peers and identifying potential risks or areas for improvement
- Organize, lead, and monitor multiple priorities, qa teams, and projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, and ensuring the correct actions are taken to meet qa standards.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-structured code, adhering to established coding standards and best practices
- Optimize automated tests for performance and reliability, identifying and addressing potential bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Assist in the estimation, prioritization, and planning of development tasks, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies, such as stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives, ensuring effective communication and collaboration across the team.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Lead QA team meetings to align strategy across product teams
- Document and maintain the functionality of test cases and automation scripts.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define, prioritize, and communicate QA/Testing requirements
- Continuously evaluate and recommend new QA tools, frameworks, and techniques, driving innovation and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of security, compliance, and governance policies within the AWS environment to ensure adherence to industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to stay current with industry best practices, and share knowledge and insights with the team as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance, with a focus on test automation.
- Strong experience with automated testing tools like Cypress.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as JS/TS, Java, Go, or Python.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines backed by Jenkins.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS.
- AWS certifications are a plus.
Apply For This Job
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement