Scrum Master / Product ManagerApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need engineers who love to build software that leads to performant, elegant, and useful solutions used by millions of Americans. People use our solutions to provide information about care and coverage when it is needed most to make decisions about their health. We develop digital services that empower patients and caregivers with cost and quality information, as they have come to expect.
Do you like to tackle complex problems and help define/build their solution? Do you like to translate the needs of humans into software designs and solutions? Do you enjoy complex data analysis with large data sets? If you answer “yes” to many/all of these questions then you may be just the kind of person we are looking for.
Our team is charged with maintaining and improving the software at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that supports the Quality Management and Review Systems (QMARS) program. QMARS online case management system supports the CMS Beneficiary and Family-Centered Care (BFCC) Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) program. The QIO program is one of the largest federal programs dedicated to improving healthcare quality for Medicare beneficiaries across the country. Our teams will continuously strive to modernize these systems while improving them in ways that reduce provider burden and minimize costs to CMS. We do this through HCD and Service design practices, product thinking, and skilled engineering. At Bellese, we’re relentlessly focused on enabling and empowering providers to focus on improving the quality and safety of patient care.
Bellese Technologies is a cutting-edge civic technology firm. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. Bellese is minority-owned and operated. We provide an environment focused on helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
You possess these qualities:
- Team player who thrives on a dynamic, cross-functional, small team
- An analytical, process oriented mindset
- A desire to coach a team to reach their collective potential
- Passion for managing and exceeding customer expectations
- 5+ years experience on agile software development teams
- 5+ years experience as ScrumMaster
We need your help:
- Sharing your knowledge and experience in Agile methods
- Fostering a positive, goal-oriented teaming environment
- Reinforcing the rigorous process expectations set by the team, including the setting and governance of "the definition of done"
- Proactively identifying improvement opportunities on the team and working with the team to define the problem and apply improvement(s)
- Removing blockers that are impeding team progress
- Coaching team members on Scrum and agile best practices
- Applying transparent quantitative management techniques that create opportunities for team learning and self-improvement
- Facilitating the execution of routine Scrum and SAFe ceremonies, such as the daily stand-up, retrospective and Program Increment planning
- Shielding team from external noise and extraneous demands
- Measuring results: you define success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works and what doesn’t
Extra credit for expertise in:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Medicare appeals process
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- MacBook Pro, home monitor, $150 annual electronics stipend
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post-pandemic
- Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
- A commitment to civic technology and working on things that make an impact
Apply For This Job
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply for This Job” to get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement