Last Updated: January 8th, 2020
While our full legal entity name is "Bellese Technologies, LLC." we simply use "Bellese", where the B is uppercase and the rest of the name is lowercase.
In the early days of the company, our branding used the capitalization "BellEse" but this capitalization is no longer considered in line with our brand guidelines.
If you are not familiar with us it may not be obvious how to pronounce our name.
The official pronunciation is two syllables: /bel • ēs/.
Combine the word bell with the last sound in fleece: bell-eece.
We have three primary colors that we use. We have additional variants for specific instances, but they are all rooted from one of these three.
Our brand materials, including but not limited to materials described on this page, are proprietary and subject to copyright law.
In general, the usage of our brand materials is strictly prohibited without express written permission from an authorized Bellese representative. However, there are some usages that do not require approval.
You are not required to seek approval (but if you notify us we will certainly appreciate it) for the following usage of our brand materials:
- News and media outlets are permitted to use and distribute brand materials and assets found in the press kit for stories and coverage that mentions or features Bellese. Additional materials may be available upon request. Contact our press team for more information.
- News and media outlets that distribute our press releases are permitted to use and distribute brand materials and assets found in the press kit. These materials are pre-approved for use in publications.
- Our business partners may use our logo, business name, and boilerplate in the context of featuring their business partners. These materials can be found in our press kit.
If your situation does not match any of these scenarios, please contact our press team for further guidance. If you have a deadline be sure to include it when you contact us.
You May Not
You are not permitted to use our brand materials in any of the following manners (although some are allowed with permission):
- Use our logo or brand materials in any way that suggests affiliation or sponsorship without express written permission from an authorized Bellese representative. If an affiliation or sponsorship does exist, please contact the press team for permission and to determine appropriate usage of the Bellese brand in your materials.
- Infringe on our intellectual property including usage or adapting our brand materials.
- Reproduce our logo or brand materials digitally, in print, or on products (except if we hire or authorize you or your company to do so).
- Otherwise use our brand materials, or materials in our press kit in an unauthorized manner.
For inquiries or written consent for usage, please contact the marketing team by e-mail at [email protected].